Looking for the good in everything

I tend to be a little bit negative about life in Florida.  I know, I know, I know...that's an understatement. Usually I'm griping:
  • When the weather is good, there are too many people here
  • When the people aren't here, it is too hot
  • Job prospects in the area we live are horrible
  • Hurricane season makes me a nervous wreck
  • Fire season (the dry season) makes me a nervous wreck
Recently, after going through a little bit of a rough spot, I decided that I needed to start appreciating the good things about living in Florida.  I'm trying to look for the good in everything.  Here are some of the reasons I love Florida.
Great Blue Heron and Roseate Spoonbills

Roseate Spoonbill

Little blue heron
Stork in a tree

Stork flew away

sandpiper
Interactive Fountain Laishley Park Punta Gorda FL

Mockingbird
Pretty flower
Fluffy red-shouldered hawk
gecko

snake

pretty

I love the clouds

Clouds are impressive

Puffy

Looks like cauliflower
 So, from now on,  I'm going to try to find something good in everything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog